Reliability from day one: installation and commissioning of systems with KSB
The KSB Service staff carry out installation and commissioning of pumps, valves including necessary automation equipment and entire systems anywhere in the world – on time and ready for operation.
Expert help on site and from day one: this is what KSB customers can rely on. Experienced system specialists from KSB Service professionally and reliably install pumps and valves. This means there are no delays and the commissioning of the system can take place exactly as planned. It is in this phase of the product life cycle that the foundations for successful system operation are laid.
KSB supervisors manage the installation of single pump sets as well as large systems (for example, for seawater desalination) or pumping stations anywhere in the world.
Installation and commissioning of valves and pumps: offerings at a glance
- Inspection of the supplied pumps, valves, etc.
- Verification of system requirements and conditions
- Supervising all installation steps
- Leak tests
- Correct alignment of the pump sets by means of the latest laser equipment
- Inspection of measuring instruments fitted for pump protection
- Supervising the commissioning, test runs and trial operations including records of operating data
- On-the-job training of operating staff
Installation and commissioning of valves and pumps: benefits at a glance
- A?single point of contact within KSB throughout the entire installation phase, also for products from other manufacturers
- Optimisation of costs thanks to professional planning, implementation and compliance with deadlines
- Reliability and safety, particularly during the start-up period, are ensured by experienced KSB system specialists with manufacturer know-how